Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!


YAY It's my Birthday and i dont even feel older lol! I usually always complain to my friends that i still look like a 16 yr old girl, even when we go out to clubs, the bouncers think i have a fake id! lol, but i guess its a good thing for when i get like 30+ lol

I have been very busy with RL and making plans for my BDay. School and all, but trying to make stuff on the side. Also i have not been very motivated to be honest. Before Valentine's Day i was making stuff left and right even if it was a shirt, now i have like hard time to even do that but i try. I am working on a corset top, and i finished some babydoll dresses, a pair of jeans that still needs some work.

Last night i also made a VERY CUTEEEEEEE dress!!! and one of them will be a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME FREEBIE!! I will post more info on how you can get one in maybe an hour because i still need to finish something first :D So stay tuneeed!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates