Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I was on Elika's blog today (ETD) checking out the cute new hair, which i lufff!!, and she had this cute sort of "get to know me" fill in picture thingy :P . I was blog hopping and noticed a lot of other people doing it so i wanted one too :D I also saw the cute M&M , but while i was making it my cable went down and i wasn't able to save it, ill do it tomorrow. Also, :( I wasn't able to put up the stuff out today because of that so i might do it tomorrow (if i don't pass out bc it's my longest day) or Wed (my off day) :D
Anyways here's a little about me :D
1. Go to www.photobucket.com (don’t sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box.
3. Use only the first page to look for the appropriate answer.
4. Copy the HTML and paste under the question for the answer.
1. What’s your name?
2. Relationship status?
3. Favourite colour?
4. What are you listening to right now?
Usually my blog playlist :P it kinda sums it all up
5. Favourite movie?
Going with the recent ones because i have lots :P
6. Where is your dream vacation?
7. What’s your favourite dessert?
yummmii
8. One word to describe yourself…
:P
9. Your eye colour is…
10. The last book you read…
I read it like 5 times because its soooo goood :P but it's not the last book but the only one i was able to find that i read not too long ago. Last book was for a school project called By His Side : Life After Stroke, very sad =/
11. Night or day?
12. Oranges or apples?
13. Chocolate or vanilla?
that looks good lmao!! im a chocolate freeak!! so i try to stay away from it because if i eat too much i break out :(




